Brand Ambassadors - Terms and Conditions
The Company: Lyla Belle of 18 Matthew Wren Close, Ely, CB6 2UL.
Brand Ambassadors: those who have been accepted onto the Lyla Belle Brand Ambassador Programme.
- On acceptance to The Company’s Brand Ambassador programme, Brand Ambassadors receive a discount code that will allow them to purchase products from The Company’s website at discount.
- Brand Ambassadors are able to sell The Company’s products at RRP value and keep the difference.
- Brand Ambassadors receive no payments, commission or salary from The Company.
- Brand Ambassadors are invited to promote and sell
- The Company’s product via events, social media and through their own social networks. The Company can supply business card and leaflet designs, for Brand Ambassadors to have printed.
- The Company can offer reasonable levels of help and support to create promotional materials and design.
Ordering From The Website
- Products are listed on The Company website at their full RRP price.
- Brand Ambassadors apply their discount code at checkout and a discount is applied to the order total.
- The discount code is linked to the Brand Ambassador’s email address as supplied at sign up.
- The discount does not apply to delivery costs. Brand Ambassadors can choose between the available delivery options or to collect their orders in person from The Company’s warehouse unit in Littleport.
- Brand Ambassadors can choose to pay via the available payment options.
- Products must be paid for in full before goods are dispatched or can be collected.
Running Your Own Business
- Brand Ambassadors are self employed and are the owners of their own businesses.
- There is no contract of employment between The Company and Brand Ambassadors.
- The Company is not liable for any tax or national insurance on the earnings of Brand Ambassadors.
- Brand Ambassadors are responsible for informing HMRC of their self-employed status. HMRC contact details are 0300 200 3300 OR online at https://www.gov.uk.
- The Company does not insure Brand Ambassadors.
- The Company recommends that Brand Ambassadors obtain their own Public Liability Insurance. What
We Expect Of You
- Brand Ambassadors have a minimum sales requirement of £55.00 per month.
- Brand Ambassadors must complete a transaction on The Company website at least once every 6 weeks.
- Brand Ambassadors will be respectful to the General Public, Company staff and other Brand Ambassadors at all times.
- Brand Ambassadors will not bring The Company into disrepute.
- The Company will terminate the ambassadorship of Brand Ambassadors and revoke their discount code of those who do not meet these requirements.
- The Company retains the right to cancel ambassadorship at any time where Brand Ambassadors are deemed by The Company to be behaving in an irresponsible or inappropriate manner or in a way that does not abide by these terms.
Restrictions & Other Information
- Brand Ambassadors are not permitted to sell The Company’s products onto shops or other retail premises.
- Brand Ambassadors must not use their own graphics in promotional materials or create new logos using The Company’s brand name.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the discount amount.